I was listening to a Podcast from Rev. Charles Stanley when he gave the following ‘suggestions’ in his message. Worth sharing with you: I will give the list and resist my own commentary for the present but don’t be surprise if you see a fuller version of this one day.
Fifteen Suggestions for every Crisis
In every crisis:
1. I need to see God working for my good. Romans. 8:28
2. God is in control of everything. Ps. 103:19
3. Accept the truth of Isaiah 55:8-9
4. Don’t make quick judgments
5. Focus on God instead of the crisis
6. Avoid focusing on the pain
7. Recall past crisis and the pain that followed them.
8. Deal with anger immediately
9. Submit yourself to the will of God
10. Demonstrate a sense of gratitude
11. Determine to view the crisis as an opportunity
12. Refuse unscriptural advice
13. Remain in constant prayer listening to Gods instruction
14. Refuse to give way to your changing emotions
15. The bottom line: obey God and leave all the consequences to him.
Until next time,
P.S. Now that you have read them, now think on them some.