I was absolutely appalled from the report on 20/20 last night about the Independent Fundamental Baptist Churches. You may not have seen it but it certainly wasn’t favoring the IFB churches. In all honesty, if the report is accurate, God Help the IFB!
Preachers advocating spanking 2 week old babies, spank until bruises appear, woman/wives to be dominated by males like they are property. Not Hardly. Then the IFB preachers purport that Holy Scripture supports such mentality. God help them.
Just a few comments to the IFB pastors who advocate such behaviour:
1. God is listening to Your sermons.
2. God want His love and grace preached.
3. God wants you to communicate His message, not your sermon.
4. Jesus will expect you to answer for your rants.
5. People do not need half biblical sermons, but full biblical exegetical teachings.
6. Holy Spirit convicts and changes the will of people to surrender their will to God. Not you. Just preach truth.
7. John 17:17 – thy Word [Jesus] is truth.